We Are Now Offering Chemical Peels!
Chemical peels are one of the best options to treat a wide variety of skin concerns quickly, with minimal downtime. Especially if you’re new to advanced skin care treatments through a medical spa, we can’t recommend a peel enough. These versatile treatments tackle everything from fine lines and wrinkles to acne. Revitalized is now offering highly effective, targeted peels from Vitality Institute (VI) to our patients beginning this month!
VI Chemical Peels
When it comes to sourcing products, we only want the best! That means we search for treatments that have been proven to get results. Fortunately, Vitality Institute fits the bill. Their clinical line of chemical peels provides targeted treatment power for nearly any skin concern.
- VI Peel – A great foundational formula perfect for beginners or sensitive skin. This peel primarily improves the tone and texture of skin.
- Advanced – For mature skin to reduce the signs of aging like wrinkles and fine lines.
- Precision Plus – Targets pigmentation like sun damage and melasma
- Purify – Treats active acne breakouts and balances oily and congested skin
- Purify and Precision Plus – A combination treatment for acne, acne scarring, and hyperpigmentation as a result of acne.
Our expert staff can help you determine which peel(s) will improve your specific skin issues. We may recommend a series of peels over several months for the best results.
Why Choose A Chemical Peel?
Many people underestimate just how powerful a peel can be. While laser-based anti-aging treatments are becoming more and more popular, they may not be indicated for everyone – and there is the cost to consider. For anyone looking to level up their at-home skincare routine, a chemical peel is a perfect place to start. Plus, you can even incorporate them into your regimen on a quarterly basis for maintenance. You can get significant results from peel treatments, with little to no downtime.
Would you like to learn more about our new VI Peel offerings? Contact us today to schedule a consultation. We look forward to seeing you!